StartService is a Microsoft authorized service and unique for Europe. HardPoint as a Microsoft partner implements pilot projects on Microsoft solutions and provides 5 specialists of a customer with practical training at customer’s premises or remotely.
It takes only 3 days for HardPoint to implement a solution and train specialists. It gives a customer a great chance to test the functionality in practice. Before making a decision on choosing either a remote or in-house implementation, we offer to test the quality of our remote services and then to choose the most appropriate variant.
Remote implementation has a number of advantages described here.
StartService gives a unique opportunity to review the advantages of Microsoft products in practice and before the implementation and provides customers with the following advantages:
- A good choice of solutions available.
- Practical training of in-house specialists.
- Consulting from experienced and Microsoft certified staff.
- Fixed price and time limits of the service.
- Implementation at customer’s premises without a breach of business processes.
- Actual result – demo stand.
We offer bonuses for our StartService customers for the contribution to our bank of successfully implemented projects:
- The price for the implementation of StartService will be deducted from the price of a contract on implementation of a complete package.
- 15% discount on every next StartService.