A leading logistics company in Cyprus with a strong presence in Europe, Cyprus and Middle East.
The Customer was looking to consolidate its IT capacity cost effectively in an offshore location that could effectively serve its European and Middle East markets. They were looking for a partner that could handle application development and testing, as well as provide Application Management and Production Management, across the full spectrum of their financial business lines. This included business critical applications from front to back office functions across the main business activities:
- Document workflow
HardPoint’s experience provided the Company with the confidence to move ahead with building a development center in Ukraine. Together, we built out a Customer own dedicated development team that grew to over 20 people in the first year. The current team covers Application Management and Production Support.
Today the IT team is made up of 9 people handling Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 operations including:
- System and Application Monitoring
- Incident/ Problem Management
- SLA Management
- Security Requirement and Environment Management
- Change / Release Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Capacity / Performance Management
- Level 1-3 IT Support
All support processes are ITIL compliant. The team has established well-defined procedures for new applications and modules, and have built out and maintained mature support documentation for all existing applications and services.
The IT team, focusing on Application Development and Testing, have deep experience with a range of key technologies:
- .NET, C++, SQL Server
- Automation Testing
- Client Proprietary tools and frameworks
Within the first year of the engagement, HardPoint was able to:
- Build the most advanced and secure IT development and support facility in Ukraine
- Build up the largest and most comprehensive â€œWorkflow and Logistics’ operation in the region supporting all of the Company’s required markets and products
- Develop a 24X7 Level 1-3 support infrastructure for front to back office applications
- Hire and on-board over 25 people from the local markets
- Set up and maintain modern work environment for the Customer’s employees and provide them with all communication means
The Customer own dedicated team performs comprehensive Application Development, Application Testing, and Application Management Services. The Customer has achieved all the business goals and managed to significantly reduce in the ‘cost per head’ of their IT services, without any reduction in quality or responsiveness.