Ukraine, with its strong engineering and scientific base, has now become an attractive outsourcing destination.
Since 2007 Ukraine is having one of the highest IT industry growth rates among Central and Eastern Europe with over 30 000 IT graduates arriving into the workforce each year. A lack of governmental and private investments into IT forces makes the IT professionals seek for jobs or cooperation with European companies as seemingly the only opportunity to get a decent job with a fair salary.
Ukraine is considered as nearshore outsourcing with all the benefits related to it, such as lack of problems in communication, similar mentality, European standards and many more:
- Highly-qualified IT staff
- A lot of universities with many IT graduates each year
- Low tax on IT staff
- Advanced IT infrastructure and good telecommunication options
- European location with time zone (GMT+ 02:00) comfortable for team work and communication
Simferopol is the capital of Crimea, the peninsula, located in the South of Ukraine. Geographically and historically Crimea has always been the political, cultural and educational center of the southern parts and can give a lot of advantages for establishing a business:
- Low salary rates, 30-40% less than in Kiev
- Russian-speaking enclave, which attracts a lot people from all over the Ukraine looking for jobs and education
- A lot of higher educational institutions with Tavrida State University – the most popular and famous one
- International airport with regular flights to Kiev, Moscow, Istanbul and good connections to most European countries
- Mild climate, gorgeous nature and the Black Sea, make Crimea one of the most attractive places for living and working