Benefit from a 180-day free trial. Get your Microsoft Lync up and running within 3 days.
Lync Server 2013 StartService has the following aims:
- Better effectiveness and less risks during the deployment of Lync Server 2013 to customer’s infrastructure;
- Giving custome’rs IT staff practical experience and knowledge in management and support of Lync Server 2013;
- Possibility to test the functionality of Lync Server 2013 and make a decision on the expediency of deployment a complete solution.
After the completion of StartService, customer gets:
- One server with deployed Lync Server 2013;
- 5-10 workstations with client software for working with Lync Server 2013: Lync 2013;
- Instant messaging;
- Audio, video calls and conferences;
- Planning and organizing web conferences;
- 5 Lync trained IT specialists. Two groups of IT specialists are involved: administrators and technical support;
- Knowledge and skills in management and support of the solution, advice from an experienced consultant.
- 1 physical or virtual server with the following parameters: 4-core processor, 8 GB RAM, 60 GB HDD
- 5 – 10 work stations, web camera, and multimedia headset.
Customer infrastructure requirements:
- Active Directory;
- Certificate Authority.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard/2012 Standard;
- Lync Server 2013;
- Lync Standard CAL;
- Lync Enterprise CAL;
- Lync 2013 Client;
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013;
- Windows Vista/7/8
- Lync Server 2013 features and architecture review;
- Server infrastructure planning;
- System requirements review;
- Deployment of server components.
- Review and deployment of client components of Lync Server 2013;
- Integration of Lync Server 2013 client facilities into user workspace;
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint;
- Review and web conference.
- Review of Lync Server 2013 capabilities when it is integrates with traditional telephony;
- Remote work and work from mobile devices planning;
- Review of additional features for messages archiving and system monitoring.
Microsoft Start Service