In cooperation with local Cyprus telecommunication provider has been implemented and tested connection link of Cyprus PSTN with Microsoft Office 365 (Skype for Business). This gives the ability to make calls from cloud Skype for Business with Cyprus number.Tuesday, July 18, 2017
New security vulnerability research realeased by Flexera. There were over 2,000 number of vulnerabilities across the top 20 software products, many of which you are using right now.
According to Flexera, the largest instances of vulnerabilities were attributed to Microsoft with 518 across its Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 and Windows RT operating systems.Friday, December 09, 2016
If you decide to not only update your OS, but also switch to a newer computer with Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can easily move your files, photos and settings. using a Free Data Transfer Tool.
The tool is called Laplink PCmover Express for Windows XP. Find out more here.Tuesday, April 01, 2014
Microsoft Office Suite Apps World, Excel and PowerPoint are now available for download from iTunes AppStore. All products turned to be very user-friendly as they were designed specially for iPad. Now you can create and edit docs with confidence, that they will look right across Mac, PC, tablet and phone. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint have the familiar “look” and “feel” providing an intuitive touch experience.Monday, March 31, 2014
After months of practice during short breaks we have every day we decided to carry out a Ping Pong Tournament! Over 30 employees are going to participate. Looking forward to it and keep exercise!
Check out our Facebook page in a little while to witness the tournament outcome.
Is that a good idea to have a ping pong table in the workplace?
Yes, because ping pong provides aerobic exercises, stimulates brain function and develops alertness and concentration.Thursday, February 06, 2014
There are less than three months to go for Windows XP, Office 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. And there are at least three serious reasons to upgrade now, if you haven’t already done it:
Security. Using Windows XP system can put you at risks, as security updates will no longer be delivered. Windows XP has been criticized for its susceptibility to malware such as viruses, worms and trojan horses.
Productivity. Though at first sight there’s nothing wrong with Windows XP as you can still surf the Web or access the apps you need, you’ll feel a big difference using the newer versions of Windows. Not to mention that PCs running Windows XP experience 40% more downtime than PCs running Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Cost. Older PCs running Windows XP can cost you a lot to maintain as they get broken more often and troubleshooting takes longer. Slow booting up or file opening cost you time. The newer versions of Windows work faster saving the battery life and as the result increase your productivity.
Contact Hardpoint now to discuss your migration options.Thursday, January 23, 2014
We wish all our clients, partners and friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We’d like to thank most sincerely each of you. You are the ones who keep Hardpoint a successful and growing company. Peace and prosperity!Monday, December 23, 2013
HardPoint team always strives to be proactive and up to date on the latest technology. Let’s congratulate one of our young specialists, who has successfully passed the second exam to get the MSCA: Windows Server 2012. One more is left, good luck!Thursday, November 07, 2013
We are currently in the process of redesigning our site and moving it to a new engine. We haven't been satisfied with the old look, so we decided to make it up-to-date and easier to use. Come and look at it up and running soon!Thursday, October 10, 2013
Here at HardPoint we encourage professional development and happy to see our team achieving new highs. One of our FLS specialists is currently on the way of becoming a network systems administrator. He has successfully passed the first exam covering installation and configuration of Windows server 2012. Good luck during the next exams!
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Due to an increase in work load we strengthened our team this august. New Microsoft certified professionals allowed HardPoint to achieve Microsoft Gold Midmarket Solution Provider competency. Despite the fact that this competency is not the hardest one to get, still it demonstrates HardPoint’s expertise in providing MS Office 365 solution, hybrid cloud solutions, and other services tailored to help small and midmarket businesses with their IT challenges.Thursday, August 29, 2013
We have once again confirmed our expertise and gained a new Microsoft Gold Partnership in Communications. This Microsoft Gold Competency signifies that HardPoint is a proven Lync Support and Deployment partner for business and organizations. This is our fourth Microsoft Gold Certificate. Only a few companies in Europe can boast of such level of knowledge and skills.Friday, August 23, 2013
HardPoint has successfully completed a project for Moet Hennessy Distribution RUS (LVMH group) on merging Avaya users into a single telephone network.Wednesday, August 07, 2013
- HardPoint has successfully finished Spectrum Advisory’s migration to the Cloud. Due to the slow internet connection, most Cyprus companies prefer a Private Cloud solution and keep servers in their offices. Spectrum Advisory Company became our first client in Cyprus, which fully switched to the cloud computing. Find out Pros and Cons of Office 365 in Cyprus.Friday, July 26, 2013
- One of our team members has passed the final exam required for MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification. Congratulations!Thursday, July 18, 2013
One of our senior engineers has successfully passed Exam 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012. This exam is the first out of three steps to Windows Server 2012 Certification. First try success – perfect start!Thursday, July 11, 2013
- We are happy to offer flexible and unique Lync Server 2013 solutions, designed specially to satisfy your business needs. Check out our Microsoft Lync Service Packages and find perfect fit for you.Tuesday, June 11, 2013
HardPoint has achieved a new Microsoft Partner Network Gold competency in Messaging. Now our clients have the opportunity to benefit from advanced features of Microsoft Exchange – robust business email solution.Monday, May 13, 2013
HardPoint keeps expanding, enhancing the level of services and reaching new markets. We are happy to announce that we have entered the UK market. Now we are ready to provide prompt onsite response through all the UK!Thursday, March 07, 2013
Our international team keeps growing, and we keep growing as a team. Not long ago our IT department in Ukraine has moved to a new fancy office.Thursday, March 07, 2013
TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development - another achievement of our Development teamOur MS engineer has successfully passed the test on knowledge and skills in developing applications on the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 platform.Thursday, August 16, 2012
Senior system administrator in HardPoint has successfully passed the Microsoft Lync Server 2010 exam and proved his knowledge and skills in installment, configuration, management, monitoring and maintenance of Microsoft Lync Server 2010 in a corporative environment.
MCTS: Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Configuration certification by another specialist of the HardPoint team once again proves our experience and expertise in the field of telecommunication solutions.Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Two of our professionals have successfully passed another exam and have proved their professionalism in deployment and administration of corporate communication environment on Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Platform, Office Communications Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and other related technologies.Tuesday, June 05, 2012
- One of our specialists has passed exam in servers’ virtualization on Windows Server 2008 R2 base. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) status verifies knowledge of the technology, skills, understanding of product’s features and gives more guarantees of the quality of the services we deliver to our clients.Tuesday, May 29, 2012
We are glad to inform you that one of our system engineers has passed Exam 70-647: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator and proved that he has the skills and knowledge to implement and maintain a Windows Server 2008 network infrastructure.
The Enterprise Administrator status is only awarded to engineers who have gained a pass mark in 5 exams prior to that.Thursday, April 19, 2012
- One of our developers has proved his knowledge and skills on designing developing applications on the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 platform. Exam 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications is a good test of ASP.NET development skills and another guarantee of the quality of our services for our clients.Monday, April 02, 2012
- Our engineers and sales staff has presented all the features of Exchange 2010 and Lync Servers to our client, and our sales staff showed all the business benefits and economical advantage. The presentation was a success and we could perform the demonstration to our other prospects either remotely or in their offices.Wednesday, March 28, 2012
- We have added a new service to our list of Microsoft authorized packaged StartService offer. Asterisk Start Service – it is service on deployment of VoIP PBX / Gateway at customer's site. VoIP PBX/Gateway provides connection of customer’s existing PBX infrastructure to VoIP service providers. Asterisk also allows employees to make secure calls from their mobile devices to an internal telephone network or can be used as a complete VoIP PBX.Monday, January 23, 2012
- One of our senior developers has proved his skills in designing custom code for projects that are deployed to SharePoint servers, ensuring the team development environment is configured, creating a strategy for code deployment, versioning, configuration and structure.Wednesday, January 11, 2012
- HardPoint has renewed Web Development competency, which certifies that we have demonstrated skills, experience, qualified manpower and verified customer referrals in delivering, developing and deploying custom web development solutions on Microsoft TechnologiesMonday, January 09, 2012
HardPoint is awarded with Silver Digital Marketing Competency for its customer recommendations and excellent knowledge of intranet and extranet solutions. With this competency HardPoint can offer integration, development, deployment and management services:
Thursday, October 06, 2011
- - Digital asset and content management solutions;
- - Application integration with current web content management and web analytics systems;
- - Site migration from Microsoft Content Management Server and other web content management platforms to Microsoft SharePoint;
- - Hosting services.
- HardPoint is going to launch web client access portal for HelpDesk requests soon. This is an extra service to our clients giving them an easy access to our HelpDesk services and efficient tool for the tracking the status of their requests.Friday, September 30, 2011
- One of our server administrator who is responsible for the day-to-day management of Windows Server 2008 R2 servers infrastructure of our clients has proved his skills and knowledge in planning for server deployment, server management, application and data provisioning, monitoring and maintaining servers as well as planning for business continuity and high availability.Friday, September 23, 2011
- Our system administrator who is experienced in SharePoint installation, configuration, and maintenance has validated his configuration skills needed to administer a SharePoint 2010 installation.Monday, September 12, 2011
Our IT HelpDesk is now fully running on Microsoft CRM – system of customer relationship management, which has already proved itself as one of the most successful systems in the world.
This solution has contributed a lot to the quality of the core function of our HelpDesk - servicing users and troubleshooting: time of reaction to all incidents was substantially reduced, our employees and management got an effective tool for tracking the processing and solving of incidents addressed to HelpDesk. We are pleased that our customers has already positively reacted to these changes.Thursday, August 11, 2011
- Our Avaya specialist has got Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Communications Solutions credential, which now certifies her knowledge and skills in design, implementation, and support of an appropriate and effective SME Communications Solution that is aimed at meeting all requirements of our customers and enhancing their communications.Thursday, June 23, 2011
- FLS System engineer in HardPoint has successfully passed Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring exam and got a credit towards the following certifications: Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator and Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server AdministratorMonday, April 11, 2011
- HardPoint has achieved Microsoft Virtualization competency, a new advanced designation available for leading Microsoft partners specialized in Microsoft Virtualization technologies. The Gold Virtualization competency is designed to support Microsoft partners committed to delivering server virtualization on the Windows Server 2008 R2 and Hyper-V platform.Monday, March 21, 2011
- Our specialist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 has proved her skills and knowledge by passing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installation and Deployment and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Customization and Configuration exams. HardPoint offers various services and solutions from analyzing the network infrastructure to make sure it is ready for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM installation, setting up organizational structures, creating and maintaining business units to consulting on the licensing models used by CRM.Wednesday, March 16, 2011
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP®) validates advanced knowledge of network design concepts and principles. With a CCDP certification, a network professional can discuss, design, and create advanced addressing and routing, security, network management, data center, and IP multicast complex multi-layered enterprise architectures that include virtual private networking and wireless domains.Sunday, February 27, 2011
- Point Documents Management System is a multipurpose automation system for document workflow and business processes in a company. PDMS has been successfully implemented for one of our clients and helped to achieve the corporate aims, such as efficient storage of active documents and archived documents with notation of their main characteristics; team-work on documents files; easy track of document version files and utilization of risk management module.Saturday, January 22, 2011
- We have proved our expertise in building, designing, deploying, and supporting the Windows Server operating system, Windows Server-based applications, and the Microsoft server infrastructure.As always we are ready to support our clients' business strategies through high levels of availability, agility and automation.Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Our system administrator has successfully passed CCNA Voice Certification. Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA® Voice) validates his associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. It also his validates his skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions.
The CCNA Voice Certification enterprise option assesses skills/knowledge related to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0 (CUCM) 6.0. The CCNA Voice Certification commercial option assesses skills/knowledge related to the Cisco CallManager Express (CME) and Cisco Unity Express (CUE) solutions.Monday, September 20, 2010
- One of our programmers has successfully passed TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development exam, and has proved his ability to create Windows Forms applications on .NET 3.5.Friday, September 10, 2010
- The HardPoint team has reached yet another goal by gaining and we have got Microsoft Virtualization competency. This competency recognizes Microsoft partners for their ability to virtualize and consolidate server environments using Microsoft virtualization technologies and an integrated set of products. The skills and experience of specialists at HardPoint allow us to addressing our customers' virtualization needs and improve their IT infrastructure, efficiency and flexibility.Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Our lead Microsoft certified engineer in messaging solutions has, once again, demonstrated a high level of professional expertise in using Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. He had already earned Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator certification and was recently awarded a Charter Member status.
Microsoft Charter Members are "the pioneering group of individuals who achieve a certification shortly after the certification becomes available. When a Charter Member certification is offered, it is available to candidates who achieve the new certification within six months after the certification exam is released. Charter Members are recognized by receiving the Charter version of the certificate."Monday, July 19, 2010
- One of our Microsoft Certified IT Professionals, who is responsible for installation and management of Exchange Server 2010, managing users, mailboxes, security, servers, and databases by using Exchange Server 2010, and monitoring, and troubleshooting Exchange Server 2010, has successfully passed another exam: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring. As always, HardPoint strives to deliver the most professional services to our clients.Thursday, April 29, 2010