Asterisk Start Service is service on deployment of VoIP PBX / Gateway at customer's site. VoIP PBX/Gateway provides connection of customer's existing PBX infrastructure to VoIP service providers. Asterisk also allows employees to make secure calls from their mobile devices to an internal telephone network or can be used as a complete VoIP PBX.
Installation of Asterisk server on a virtual machine gives a number of advantages
- No need to allocate a separate physical server for implementation.
- No drivers or hardware compatibility problems.
- Virtual machines is easy to backup.
- Fast migration to another server.
- More efficient usage of customer's telephone system.
- Set up of connection to VoIP service providers.
- Remote connection to corporate telephone network.
- Training in-house IT staff introduction on Asterisk and its virtualization.
- Virtual server with CentOS 5.6 and Asterisk 18.104.22.168.
- H.323 or SIP trunk to the customer's PBX.
- Publishing Asterisk to Internet.
- Configuring SIP trunk to VoIP provider.
- Configuring routing of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Set up of 5-15 user accounts with the possibility to establish connection from various devices.
- Configuring backup of virtual machine.
- Basic training of in-house IT staff on administration of Asterisk.
- Documentation - services infrastructure diagram.
Customer infrastructure requirements
- Virtual machine based on MS Hyper-V or VMware ESX: CPU 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM 40GB disk.
- Direct IP address on the second network interface of VM or ability to publish VM via MS TMG, ISA or other firewall.
- A telephone station with H.323 or SIP support (Avaya ACM, Definity, IPO, CISCO CM / CM Express, MS Lync Server), and also possibility to use Asterisk as a standalone PBX.
- Administrator account for customer's telephone station.
- Account information and settings from the VoIP provider, otherwise we can help to arrange a contract or trial access to our partner operators.
- Overview of Asterisk architecture and capabilities.
- Virtual Infrastructure planning.
- Network Infrastructure planning.
- Setup of virtual machines and network interfaces.
- Installing Linux.
- Installing Asterisk.
- Setup of a trunk to customers PBX.
- Setup of TLS / SRTP.
- Setup of subscribers (SIP Softphone).
- Publication VM to the Internet.
- SIP clients connecting from outside testing.
- Configuring SIP trunk to provider.
- Setup of VM backup.
- Advice on setup of VoIP traffic priority on Internet channel.
- 1700 GBP/ 1900 EURO for onsite implementation.
- 1200 GBP/1400 EURO for remote implementation.
- Free 12 months remote support of the solution.
- Deduction of the price of the service from the future service contacts on implementation and support.
- 15% discount of any future Start Service.
If customer is interested in getting advanced functionality we can offer supplementary services on Asterisk setup:
- Fax Server with the possibility to send and receive faxes via e-mail.
- Setup of connection to Unified Messaging MS Exchange 2010 (voice mail interface, call employee by name, IVR).
- Configuring TLS and SRTP for external users.